Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SOA Patterns Book Review

Recently I spent lot of time reading this book SOA Patterns. I like the problem and solution approach from this book. With this approach, users know what problem or scenario they are trying to solve with SOA architecture. This book will help enterprise to promote and build SOA solutions. This book is excellent for beginners and for advanced developers also. It actually provides very in-depth details about SOA architecture.
This book really targets practical problem and how to resolve them by adopting SOA. Chapter three and four are my favorites as they talk about pattern for performance, scalability and availability and most important aspect of SOA security.
I’m going to spread words about this book in my enterprise. I hope this review will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment